Iken’s Carolyn Muir and Tanya Corsie will attend the Law Society’s In-House Division annual conference. The event aims to bring together in-house solicitors from public, corporate, not-for-profit and charity sectors. It is really useful and engaging conference for us – and particularly relevant, too. Iken software was originally developed in 1996 based on the challenges Local Government legal teams were facing, so the team are very familiar with this sector.
At the 2018 summit, keynote presentations, panels and breakout sessions will be organised around strategic themes:
- Innovation and technology
- Performance management and driving excellence
- Relationship building, leadership skills and managing careers
- Regulatory and risk management
- Role of the in-house counsel