Once you've decided on Iken software we can begin the process of getting you up and running.
Starting your project
For every Iken project, regardless of whether you're a new or existing client, you will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will be your main point of contact for the entirity of your installation and training.
All project work includes:
- A "kick-off" meeting with key stakeholders to understand your business objectives, agree how your database will be designed and scope out key project milestones;
- Configuration of the Iken system to meet your needs. This can include migrating your existing documents and templates into the system, appropriately branded, along with contacts, open cases and users, all set up with relevant permissions;
- Change management advice to ensure good uptake within your team, starting with a demonstration of the software to your team during the "kick-off" meeting;
- An Iken consultant on-site to complete the technical installation and testing of the system;
- On-site training for all users and Super User training for system administrators;
- A Post-Implementation review to assess whether your objectives have been met and to ask any questions going forward;
- Introduction to your dedicated account manager on completion of your installation and training.
Dave Cunningham from Cornwall Council says of his experience having Iken implemented:
"Our relationship with Iken was very good from the outset – there was a lot of personal contact and we always liaised through our designated project managers, which helped hugely with continuity because we didn’t need to explain the situation from scratch every time.
"Our I.T. service has said that Iken is one of the best technical support companies they have dealt with while introducing a new system.”
To find out in more detail what you can expect from an Iken implementation please contact us.