Court Bundling & Document Collation
Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation takes the stress out of bundle assembly
Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation will see the end of laborious bundle assembly for you and your team. Electronic bundles can be created quickly and easily, with repagination and reindexing possible at the click of a button - not to mention the money you can save with reduced paper, printing and archiving costs.
How Iken can help you:
With over 20 years' experience developing efficiency software for professional teams, Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation will:
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend assembling document bundles;
- Ensure that all copies of a bundle are consistent;
- Reduce paper, printing and archiving costs;
- Enable late additions and the creation of core bundles in seconds;
- Support electronic distribution and saving of bundles to comply with digital courts trials.
What our clients say
The key benefit of Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation are the time and cost savings you can achieve using it as Elizabeth Wilson, Business Manager Legal Services at Durham County Council, explains:
"We saved over £10,000 in the first year of using Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation alone, partly because it saved us so much money in paper and postage, not to mention staff time. In that way the system quickly pays for itself, it really is spend to save."
Iken Court Bundling & Document Collation is a stand alone product or can be used as an additional, integrated module to Iken Case and Matter Management.
To find out more contact us